VIIM is short from Very Incomplete Image Manager and it is an simple image browser with support for IPTC and EXIF metadata.
This program uses wxWidgets for GUI design and visualization and Exiv2 library for image metadata support. This makes this application very portable across many opensource and commercial operating systems.
Here are some key features of "VIIM":
· Scaling and rotating images
· Directory browsing
· Drag'n'Drop support
· Image list import
· Exporting of file list with selected metadata (EXIF or IPTC) to external directory or textfile in CSV layout. - User can drag IPTC or EXIF metadata on image and save it with this information. It is possible to choose color and font of dragged text.
· wxWidgets: Tested version 2.6.2
· Exiv2: Tested version 0.8
What's New in This Release:
· The configure script now works properly.