TundraDraw 0.5 Beta1
TundraDraw is a cross-platform ANSI/ASCII drawing program.
Here are some key features of "TundraDraw":
· Block commands, including Move, Copy, Paste, Erase, Flip x/y, and several types of Fills.
· Multi-user network draw, including undo/redo over network connections
· VGA/SVGA preview window
· 24-bit color ANSi mode
· You should avoid using the smiley face characters when using 24-bit mode. These will cause the file to save improperly under certain circumstances.
· You should also avoid using blank characters from the F-keys. Instead, always use the spacebar or backspace to blank out a character
What's New in This Release:
· [TND-11] - Charset encoding problem when saving/loading files in an UTF8 environment.
· Fixed page up/page down bug
· Fixed alt key stuck down bug on Fedora
· Fixed several loading and saving issues
· Full ASCII character set implemented and available
· User manual now has content for all sections