Truevision is a 3D modeler for Gnome and Povray.
Truevision is a 3D modeler for Gnome. It is still in developpement, so be carefull and save often.
Here are some key features of "Truevision":
· create some objects :
· finite solid primitives : blob, box, sphere, cone, cylinder, torus, heightfield, superellipsoid, lathe, sphere
· finite patch primitive : disc
· infinite solid primitive : plane
· lights : point, cylindrical, spot, area, light groups
· csg operators : union, merge, intersection, difference
· athmospherics : background, skysphere, media, fog
· manipulate them ( rotate, scale, translate ... )
· manipulate and edit the camera.
· render the scene with the multithreaded povray frontend.
· create and edit materials , with preview in editor.
· output the scene to povray .
· save and load scenes, objects, and materials.
· save materials with preview in material library.
· Persistence of Vision Gnome 2 & GTK 2
· OpenGL ( Mesa or other )
What's New in This Release:
· a new python plugin interface
· a general gui improvement
· a code cleanup to comply GTK2
· dozens of bug fixed