Tonality is a GUI-driven utility that streamlines the typical Black and White image conversion process. It thumbnails images in B&W for quick preview.
It allows previews based on individual color channels. It also makes adjusting individual channel contributions without changing the overall exposure easy.
Here are some key features of "Tonality":
· Integrated file browser/preview
· Thumbnails displayed optionaly in B&W
· Single button click to preview conversion using a single channel
· Simple interface to adjust color channel contributions without changing the exposure
· Individual channels can be "locked"
Extract archive file
tar xzvf tonality-x.x.tar.gz
Create Makefile using qmake.
qmake tonality.pro > Makeffile
cp tonlaity /usr/local/bin
What's New in This Release:
· A SEGV which occurred if clicking was done very quickly in file browser was fixed.
· A problem where typing very quickly could result in some keypresses not being registered was fixed.
· Thumbnail logic was changed to not store scaled images if they are below the minimum icon size.