SuperAlbum provides a Java-based album creator and viewer for online use.
SuperAlbum is a Java-based digital photo album creation and deployment tool. It features a Viewer that can be customized and extended.
Photo albums can easily be deployed onto the Web using only two files.
It automatically resizes all images, packages them up, and prepares them for deployment.
Here are some key features of "SuperAlbum":
· Supports image transition such as Fade, Slide, Split..etc.
· Supports customizable album themes and colors.
· Supports various image standards: jpg, gif, tiff, bmp.
· Automatically resizes your extremely large and cumbersome digital photos
· Does NOT edit any orignal image files.
· Create a sequence of images.
· Supports thumbnails
· Supports regular view mode, when you don't need to deploy over the web
· Supports automatic timed configured slide shows, so you can impress your girlfriend.
· Handles all different image sizes so that all images display nicely in the album
· Can be configured to call you favorite photo editor like Photoshop or Gimp to manipulate the image. The change image will be refreshed back into the album
· Extensible so that new image transition can be added as well as HTML themes.
· It's open source and it's FREE
· Runs on jdk1.4.1(or higher) so it's platform independent.
· Smart caching to enable faster image load time.
· Lastly it would be extremely illegal to call it SuperAlbum if it wasn't in fact Super!!!
What's New in This Release:
· Added a preview panel for previewing images prior to adding them to the album.
· Added smarter album creation and control.