Sler is a RenderMan shader generator and a shader testing suite.
· Python 2.4 or later.
· GTK+ (>=2.8) with tiff support enabled.
· LibGlade (>=2.5).
· RenderMan compatible renderer (Pixie or Aqsis), it must be in PATH environment variable.
What's New in This Release:
· Many bugs fixed.
· 3Delight support.
· Drag and drap from blocks list.
· Box selecting tool.
· Undo for moving blocks.
· Evaluating of inputs when editing.
· Some examples was added.
· Preferences dialog improved.
· Support for volume (atmosphere, interior and exterior) and Imager shaders.
· Many new blocks.
· Changes from prerelease: bugfix, blocks are described now in one file, 3Delight support on Windows was improved, workspace navigator, undo/redo system was improved.