Seg3D is a free volume processing and segmentation tool developed by the NIH Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing at the University of Utah Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute.
Seg3D combines a flexible manual segmentation interface with powerful higher-dimensional image processing and segmentation algorithms from the Insight Toolkit. Users can explore and label image volumes using volume rendering and orthogonal slice view windows.
What's New in This Release:
New features in 1.10.0
· 238 Use archive for session files
· 314 New Speedline Tool
· 315 Add Blur to Intensity Correction Filter
Major bugs fixed in 1.10.0
· 316 Change to Connected Component Filter
· 317 Fix Save Volume for labels
· 318 Screen space seed picking
· 319 Seed points broken at large/small scales