ReplicantBody is a character animation toolkit written in C , built upon Cal3D and OpenSceneGraph.
Here are some key features of "ReplicantBody":
· Simple interface for creating and controlling a character
· Movement in world corresponding to character's feet
· Different animation types represented as actions
· Manager keeps track of running actions
· Combine actions easily, for example "walk" and "look at"
· Ground following
· Queuing and scripting of actions
· Integrated with OpenSceneGraph
· Takes advantage of OpenSceneGraph state sorting
· Character manager handles all loaded characters (New!)
· OSG plugin char included (New!)
What's New in This Release:
· Updated Linux build-system.