Redstone FileGarden 1.2.5C-05-10-2006
Redstone FileGarden is a software for converting and processing images, text, sound, and video.
Redstone FileGarden can convert text to PostScript and PDF, perform image conversion, and supports custom scripting, batch processing, and custom component plugins.
It can act as a front-end for page formatting with enscript with page preview. Batch processing of files is supported. It can format booklet style PostScript for book binding.
You can create color graphical LaTeX files with XFG and export them to PostScript or PDF. There are some simple builtin LaTeX tags and functions.
From the menu, users can also perform sound and video decoding and encoding. It supports Flac, OGG, and MP3 for audio, and AVI, DivX, WM8/9, and MPEG 1/2 for video.
- It comes with a text files editor
- A built-in file manager which support MIMEs and default file extension images
- Perform batch image conversion using ImageMagick and Netpnm
- A image thumbnail viewer
- A front-end for page formatting with enscript with page preview
- Format booklet style PostScript for book binding
- From the menu users can also perform sound and video decoding and encoding. It supports Flac, OGG, and MP3 for audio, and AVI, DivX, WM8/9, and MPEG 1/2 for video (sound and video formats supported according to external software,eg.lame,mencoder,mjpegtools, shntools,flac,ogg etc).
- A menuitem document system which helps to organise and view your articles and documents. eg.man pages,html,postscript,PDF and DVI etc.
- Create LaTeX files for exportation to DVI,Postscript and PDF.