RIBKit 0.2 Beta
RIBKit is a tool kit that can be used with RenderMan(R) compatible renderers.
· Python 2.4 or later.
· GTK+ (>=2.8) with tiff support enabled.
· LibGlade (>=2.5).
· RenderMan compatible renderer (Pixie, Aqsis, PRMan or 3Delight), it must be in PATH environment variable.
What's New in This Release:
· Many bugs fixed.
· 3Delight support.
· Drag and drop from blocks list.
· Box selecting tool.
· Undo for moving blocks.
· Evaluating of inputs when editing. Some examples was added. Preferences dialog improved.
· Support for volume (atmosphere, interior and exterior) and Imager shaders.
· Many new blocks.
· Changes from prerelease: bugfix, blocks are described now in one file, workspace navigator, undo/redo system was improved.