Quick Image Viewer 2.2.4
Quick Image Viewer is a very small and pretty fast GDK/Imlib image viewer.
Quick Image Viewer (qiv) is a very small and fast GDK/Imlib image viewer designed to replace the classic image viewers like xv or xloadimage. Quick Image Viewer program runs on FreeBSD, Linux (libc5/glibc), Solaris (SunOS) and HP-UX.
- moving & zooming image in fullscreen mode.
- setting image as x11 background (centered,tiled,stretched..) with user settable background color
- fullscreen viewing with a great statusbar
- external "qiv-command" program support
- screensaver mode
- brightness/contrast/gamma correction
- real transparency
- maxpect (zoom to screen size while preserving aspect ratio)
- scale_down (scale down to big images to fit screen size)
- slideshow (with random order if you want)
- filename filer
- flip horizontal/vertical, rotate left/right
- delete function (move to .qiv-trash/)
- jump to image number x, jump forward/backward x images
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A note about obsoleted GTK+ 1 was included along with more examples in qiv-command, center image correction, and many more fixes.