Quesa is a 3D graphics library.
Quesa supports both retained and immediate mode rendering, an extensible file format, plug-in renderers, a wide range of high level geometries, hierarchical models, and a consistent and object-orientated API.
Quesa acts as a scene-graph while using OpenGL for rendering. In principle it could be adapted to use a different low-level rendering engine such as Direct 3D.
Quesa is pronounced kes-ah. Think Quesadilla, without the dia.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated for Intel Mac support
· Updated for 64-bit cleanness on Linux
· Implemented writing of view hint objects and improved reading of view hints
· Added Cartoon renderer
· Added VRML file format reader plug-in
· New functions Q3TriMesh_Optimize, Q3TriMesh_OptimizeData,
· Q3Int64_Add, Q3Int64_Subtract, Q3Int64_Uns32_Add,
· Q3Int64_Uns32_Subtract, Q3Memory_GetStatistics.
· Made plug-in loading more reliable on Windows
· Improved texture caching in the interactive renderer, so that if multiple
· texture shaders use the same texture object, only one copy goes into
· OpenGL texture memory
· Miscellaneous bugs fixed