Qosmic is an open source graphical software written in Qt and designed to be used for editing flam3 fractal images under the GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Qosmic was created because of the lack of a nice editor like Apophysis for Windows, on the Linux operating system. Actually, Qosmic’s interface is very similar to the one from the Apophysis application.
The fractal images created with Qosmic can be used in the electricsheep software platform. Being written in Qt, Qosmic is a cross-platform application that supports both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Select and operate on either triangles or nodes with the selection.
- Track the selection and the coordinate mark state in the undo stack.
- Improved the coordinate mark icon.
- Display lua script error messages in the ScriptEditWidget's status widget
- Cleanup any compiler wanings.
- Added a .desktop file to the source archive, and improved package configuration when building from source.
- Patched for a locale related problem causing segfaults in libflam3.
- Added localization support to remaining real value editor widgets.
- Arbitrary precision support in real value editor widgets.
- All value editor widgets save their precision and multiplier settings.
- Improved the default layout and initial settings.
- Added a modal progress dialog displayed when rendering an image to a file
- Fix an off-by-one bug in the PaletteEditor when parsing a .ugr palette.
- Added an option to bind the MainViewer image settings to the Preview settings.