QCADesigner is a CAD-like tool for the design and simulation of circuits based on Quantum Cellular Automata.
QCA is an emerging nanotechnology concept for the realization of a computer built with arrays of nano-scale QCA cells. These QCA cells are capable of performing all complex computational functions required for general-purpose computation.
QCA has been listed as one of the six emerging nanotechnologies with applications in future computers by the International Technology Roadmap For Semiconductors (ITRS). QCADesigner facilitates rapid design, layout and simulation of QCA circuits by providing powerful CAD features available in more complex circuit design tools.
Here are some key features of "QCADesigner":
· Intuitive CAD-like user interface
· Easy drag-and-drop circuit design
· Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) printing
· Support for multiple layers (for signal crossover)
· Multilingual support (de hu ro fr - so far)
What's New in This Release:
· This is a minor bugfix release featuring an improved layer mapping dialog.
· However, the most important change is on the Windows front: The Windows version of QCADesigner now uses the Gaim version of the GTK+ Runtime Environment.
· The new version allows you to upgrade from the dropline.net version of GTK+.