Python package for the generation of PostScript and PDF files
Complex tasks like 2d and 3d plots in publication-ready quality are built out of these primitives.
- PostScript and PDF output for device independent, free scalable figures
- seamless TeX/LaTeX integration
- full access to PostScript features like paths, linestyles, fill patterns, transformations, clipping, bitmap inclusion, etc.
- advanced geometric operations on paths like intersections, transformations, splitting, etc.
- sophisticated graph generation: modular design, pluggable axes, axes partitioning based on rational number arithmetics, flexible graph styles, etc.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes drawing bugs in the gradient style for the recently introduced key graph.