Preview Maker 1.0
Make lots of thumbnail previews in one swoop.
How to use:
- Choose a folder containing image files.
- Choose the preview size.
- Click "Start" to create a sub-folder full of preview images.
- Preview Maker makes lots of previews with just a few clicks.
- You can give all the previews the same height or width; perfect for row or column layouts.
- Images are generated in separate threads, so you can preview several folders simultaneously.
- When you start Preview Maker, it remembers the folder you were working in last time.
- Note: Preview Maker will need your permission to read and write the image files on your disk.