Preview Maker is a simple utility that allows users to make make lots of thumbnail previews.
How to use:
- Choose a folder containing image files.
- Choose the preview size.
- Click "Start" to create a sub-folder full of preview images.
Here are some key features of "Preview Maker":
· Preview Maker makes lots of previews with just a few clicks.
· You can give all the previews the same height or width; perfect for row or column layouts.
· Images are generated in separate threads, so you can preview several folders simultaneously.
· When you start Preview Maker, it remembers the folder you were working in last time.
· Note: Preview Maker will need your permission to read and write the image files on your disk.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment