Plush project is a portable renderer that can render 3D images in real time.
Here are some key features of "Plush":
· 8 bit per pixel rendering
· texturing and shading
· frustrum clipping
· lights (point, directional)
· objects with hierarchies
· object primitave creation
· simple file format mesh readers
· keen matrix manipulation code
· pretty rendering
Look/modify the appropriate makefile, or create a project with all the .c files in it. pl_conf.h and pl_defs.h have some defines that should be editted for your platform.