Pixel 1.0 Beta 8 Build 741
Pixel is a RGB, CMYK and HDR image editing, photo retouching and manipulating.
Pixel is not free software, if you like it and want to support its development, you may consider Purchasing a copy. Licensing and prices are very fair, and include unlimited support.
Here are some key features of "Pixel":
· Pixel is running following platforms now: Windows, Linux/x86, Linux/PPC, Zeta/BeOS/x86, QNX/x86, Sun Solaris/x86, MacOSX/PPC, MorphOS/PPC and DOS
· In future following ports are possible: Linux/ARM, Linux/Sparc, Linux/x86_64, NetBSD/x86, FreeBSD/x86 and OS/2
· Pixel is an extremely small and fast application
· support for x86 and PowerPC processors (x86 64-bit coming soon)
· supports TWAIN compatible scanners, digital cameras
· supports SANE compatible scanners, digital cameras and others (Linux, BeOS)
· pressure sensitive tablets support
· printing support
· multiple color managed clipboards
· various image formats handling (GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PSD…)
· support for JPEG-2000 format
· support for layers, channels, masks and selections
· Color Management support for RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and CIE Lab modes (8-bit and 16-bit)
· support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) images with 32-bit/channel precision, HDR images in Pixel are editable in full HDR quality, not in 8-bit RGB as in competiting programs
· realtime live effects for layers (adjustments, effects), sets of live effects can be saved as layer Styles
· image browsing and searching
· includes variety of brushes, including full-color brushes and animated brushes
· brush retouching tools including special effects
· retouching set of filter plug-ins
· complex support for image slicing and image optimizations (GIF, PNG, JPEG, WBMP)
· direct editing of generated HTML code without destroying user’s additions
· support for clickable maps
· support for small animations for your web pages (animated GIFs)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Maintenance release fixing most common stability problems in color management, memory management and greatly improves work with PSD, RAW and JPEG files.