PCL to TIFF Converter Shell 2.0
Convert PCL file to TIFF image in Linux
By using PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux, you can freely control the image size by customizing its width and height, set image resolution, color depth, etc. In addition, you can also use PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux to create fax TIFF format file of two kinds of sizes.
- All Linux systems are supported.
- Support input format: PCL, PXL, SPL and PRN.
- Support output format: TIFF, TIF and faxable TIFF.
- Support to specify image size via customizing image width and height.
- Allow to set image resolution.
- Support to set color depth as 1, 8 and 24-bit.
- Able to convert normal TIFF to faxable TIFF.
- Support eight kinds of TIFF compression methods.
PCL to TIFF Converter Shell
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!