PCL to Image Converter Shell is an easy-to-use application which can convert the documents of PRN, PXL and PCL to various image formats via different Linux commands.
Use PCL to Image Converter Shell for Linux, you also can set image resolution, image size and image color depth in conversion process. Moreover, the software is able to create fax TIFF format file and supplies several kinds of TIFF compression methods.
Here are some key features of "PCL to Image Converter Shell":
· All Linux systems are supported.
· Supported input format: PCL, PXL, SPL and PRN.
· Supported output format: JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIF and TIFF.
· Able to set image resolution.
· Support to specify image size via customizing image width and height.
· Allow to set color depth as 1-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit.
· Able to convert normal TIFF to fax TIFF.
· Support eight kinds of TIFF compression methods.