PCL to Image Converter Shell 2.0
Convert PCL to image in Linux
Use PCL to Image Converter Shell for Linux, you also can set image resolution, image size and image color depth in conversion process. Moreover, the software is able to create fax TIFF format file and supplies several kinds of TIFF compression methods.
- All Linux systems are supported.
- Supported input format: PCL, PXL, SPL and PRN.
- Supported output format: JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIF and TIFF.
- Able to set image resolution.
- Support to specify image size via customizing image width and height.
- Allow to set color depth as 1-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit.
- Able to convert normal TIFF to fax TIFF.
- Support eight kinds of TIFF compression methods.
PCL to Image Converter Shell
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!