The Origramy project is graph viewer/editor component. It can be used to create complex graphs presentations, save them and use the same component as graph viewer. You can see examples of its usage here.
If you need to create workflow process scheme, timeline presentation, specific diagram, objects references map, etc. - Origramy will help to create it fast and with ease. You can use later component to view the data you combined.
The component is based on Adobe Flash technology. That allows to demonstrate your graph in any browser on any platform.
Here are some key features of "Origramy":
· Small component size.
· Custom component sizes support.
· Highly usable UI.
· Edit/view modes inside.
· Highly customizable graph objects.
· External images support.
· Online image uploading support.
· Vertical/horizontal tree construction modes.
· web browser with flash support
· Free version component contains a link button in the top left corner.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multilingual user interface support, SVG XML format support, and .NET technology support were added.