Noise Ninja 2.1.1
Noise Ninja is the most effective and productive solution for removing noise and grain from digital photographs and scanned film
Noise Ninja is a must-have tool for anyone shooting in low-light or fast-action situations -- including news, sports, wedding, and event coverage -- where high ISO photography is required and the resulting noise compromises the image.
Noise Ninja often yields a two-stop improvement in effective image quality, while preserving important image detail. In addition, it can produce cleaner, smoother enlargements from low-ISO images.
Here are some key features of "Noise Ninja":
· Best-of-breed technology Designed by a former professor of computer science, Noise Ninja is based on multiple patent-pending advances in a field of mathematics called "wavelet theory." This powerful, one-of-a-kind technology yields an unprecedented balance between noise suppression and detail preservation, achieving natural-looking results without artifacts. Competitive products often yield plastic or blurred results. Those based on conventional wavelets tend to introduce artifacts like halos, ringing, or color bleeding around high-contrast edges, or false edge artifacts in smooth areas.
· Reliable, easy results Noise Ninja excels at getting you "in the ballpark" with default settings, and it responds gracefully and predictably to adjustments. This consistency is unmatched by other tools, which often respond erratically to different images and adjustments.
· Unmatched productivity and flexibility Noise Ninja is more than just an algorithm with a user interface. It is a complete solution, designed so you can quickly and easily get the results you want. It includes a rich set of tools, including automatic and manual noise analysis, camera-specific profiles, an innovative "Noise Brush", and batch processing. Whether you want a one-button automated solution or full interactive control, you can easily adapt the tool to fit your particular workflow needs.
· Plug-in or standalone Noise Ninja runs on both Windows and Mac OS X. It is available as a standalone application, and as a plug-in for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and compatible hosts.
· Add Noise Ninja to your digital toolkit today. It will pay for itself the first time it rescues an image, whether for publication or for your scrapbook. To learn more, click on one of the Quick Links on the left.
· Saved files will be watermarked
What's New in This Release:
· Added quality annotation auto-fill support
· Added jpe as valid JPEG extension
· Added support for reading ISO information from EXIF Makernotes of recent Canon point-and-shoots
· Minor bug fixes
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!