Nimages provides an image gallery script featuring themes and a Web-based installation.
Nimages is a simple image gallery script featuring a Web-based installtion and configuration (no editing of the script is needed).
Other features include MySQL support, automatic creation of thumbnails (if supported), themes, and ease of use and configuration.
Nimages is a complete rewrite of the JCS Image Display script.
Here are some key features of "Nimages":
· A nifty web-based install automagically detects most options.
· An advanced and normal mode. Normal mode is for users who aren't comfortable setting up and running scripts, and the advanced mode is for people who want a little more control.
· Only one file to mess with...Copy and Go!
· Complete editing of image information from withing the program.
· A system that lets authorized users log in and edit image info, add comments, and manipulate galleries.
· Uses MySQL if available.
· A comprehensive theme system.
· PHP 4.0
What's New in This Release:
· This is the first public release of Nimages, formerly known as JCSid.
· The new features include bugfixes, major security fixes, easier configuration, and better quality thumbnails generated using the GD library.