A Java Program for Neurite Tracing and Quantification
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NeuronJ 1.4.1:
- The plugin now requires Java 1.5 and ImageJ 1.41g or higher.
- Improved code for unexpected exception catching and messaging.
- Added option to specify the number of decimal places used in measurements.
- Added units to the column heads in all measurement result windows.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Erik Meijering
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Graphics
NeuronJ is a plugin for ImageJ to facilitate the tracing and quantification of elongated structures in two-dimensional (2D) images (8-bit gray-scale and indexed color), in particular neurites in fluorescence microscopy images.
Last updated on June 23rd, 2010