NeuronJ is a plugin for ImageJ to facilitate the tracing and quantification of elongated structures in two-dimensional (2D) images (8-bit gray-scale and indexed color), in particular neurites in fluorescence microscopy images.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The plugin now requires Java 1.5 and ImageJ 1.41g or higher.
· Improved code for unexpected exception catching and messaging.
· Added option to specify the number of decimal places used in measurements.
· Added units to the column heads in all measurement result windows.
· Replaced "StDev" by "SD" in all measurement result windows.