A free modern, flexible, feature-rich and extensible modelling and animation tool.
We understand that this project is by its very nature a huge undertaking which takes large amounts of time and effort to get started. However, this does not scare us off.
We have chosen to make clean design, good usability and solid implementation of features our highest priority goals and we have already successfully, albeit slowly pursued that road for several years.
In order to speed up the progress of our development efforts we open up the project to the general public and we hope to attract the support of many developers and users, bringing the project forward faster.
- plugin-based architecture
- all user actions on the 3D scene remain editable
- complete support for automation through python scripts
- completely configurable user interface layout
- basic mesh editing functionality
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A number of small but noticeable improvements were made.
- The property editor now has an "object history" field, making it easier to select and edit operator graph nodes that influence the current object.
- The wireframe of mesh objects is now properly occluded by default, which improves depth perception tremendously.
- Other new features include snap to grid, rotation and scaling in Duplicate Objects, creation of subdivided boxes and planes, and the ability to export multiple objects to Wavefront OBJ files.