MinDia is an application for creating, modifying, and presenting multimedia slide shows.
In addition to displaying on screen, it can control Rollei slide projectors (Rolleivision 35 twin digital P and Rolleivision twin msc 3x0 P) via a serial port.
What's New in This Release:
· button for switching to fullscreen modus
· automatic language detection
· help dialog improved (find text implemented)
Bugfixes and improvements:
· new directory structure for project
· small bugfixes (QString casts)
· bugfixes in playinfo dialog
· linux version only
· improved configure script (better tmake/qmake and python detection)
· bugfix in installation script (--prefix handling now correct)
· uninstall implemented
· compile problems resolved for newer Qt versions
· source and binary rpm package for SuSE 8.2 available