Mass Rotate is a program that quickly and losslessly rotates JPEGs.
It's useful for rotating images from digital cameras. Uses jpegtran from from the Independent JPEG Group. Written in gtk2-perl.
mass_rotate.pl image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg ...
mass_rotate.pl dir/ img.jpg other_dir/ whatever.jpg you_get_the_idea/
· Requires gtk2-perl and jpegtran
What's New in This Release:
· Now uses icons rather than text boxes.
· Key bindings have been added.
· EXIF data is preserved when rotating.
· There are minor code readability improvements.