MTrackJ is a plugin for ImageJ to facilitate manual tracking of moving objects in image sequences and the measurement of basic statistics of traveled distances and velocities.
It can handle 2D as well as (multispectral) 3D image sequences (displayed as HyperStacks or using Image5D) of any type supported by ImageJ.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The plugin now requires Java 1.5 and ImageJ 1.41g or higher.
· Made the plugin compliant with a number of changes in the ImageJ API.
· Moved part of the code to the ImageScience library for use by future plugins.
· The program can now handle multidimensional images displayed as HyperStacks.
· Added unexpected exception catching and messaging in the event handling code.
· The measurement module has been extended to also compute basic track statistics.
· The program now always displays calibrated values and units when measuring tracks.
· The measurement results no longer list the cluster ID if there is only one cluster.
· It is now possible to specify the number of decimals for displaying measurement results.
· Added an option in the program configuration dialog to reuse previous file folders.
· Fixed the sometimes incorrect coordinate indication when zooming with +/- keys.
· Fixed incorrect velocity measurements in cases of multiple frames between points.
· Fixed an array access conflict in multithreaded drawing of track points as triangles.
· Fixed unnoticed exception throwing in clustering mode when there are no tracks.
· Fixed the "unknown error" that occurred when trying to make movies of RGB stacks.
· Slightly improved the efficiency of data file loading by using buffered reading.
· The procedures for reading and writing data files now run in separate threads.
· Added progress indication for loading, importing, saving, and measuring tracks.
· It is no longer possible to edit tracks during saving, measuring, or movie making.
· Replaced "Show image" option by "Background" choice in the display configuration dialog.
· Replaced "Show" by "Display" everywhere in the configuration dialogs.
· Replaced "Origin" by the more general "Reference" everywhere.
· Changed button title "Show manual" to "Open manual" in the main dialog.
· The program now switches to zooming mode when deactivating editing modes.
· The program no longer asks to save changes in displaying settings.
· The active track is now displayed in the highlighting color.
· Improved coordinate and value updating in scrolling mode.