A real-time 3D viewer for displaying LDraw models using hardware-accelerated 3D graphics.
It should also work on other video cards using OpenGL software rendering, albeit at a much slower speed.
- Ability to examine LDraw models from any angle in real time.
- · Primitive substitution option which produces higher-quality results while simultaneously improving performance.
- Supports fullscreen rendering at any resolution supported by your monitor and video card. Note that this has been reported to not work on Voodoo1/Voodoo2 video cards (which unfortunately are the most in need). It has been reported to work on Voodoo3 cards, though.
- Cut-away feature which allows you to look inside models.
- Transparent pieces can be displayed using alpha blending.
- Specular highlight option to draw models with a shiny look, so they look more like real LEGO.
- Ability to use Type 5 line information in LDraw files to smooth shade curved surfaces.
- Printing support, to print the model using the current viewing angle.
- Ability to take a PNG or BMP snapshot of the model using the current viewing angle.
- "Cross-eyed" and "Wall-eyed" stereoscopic support, for those people who can focus on their monitor while crossing their eyes or staring off into the distance.
- Native support for Full-Scene Antialiasing on video cards that support this via an OpenGL extension.
- Lots of other options, to give you control over how the rendering looks.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release fixed official part detection for parts in the 2008-1 LDraw library update.
- Generation of conditional lines on full tori was fixed to not produce invalid lines.
- A problem that caused invalid lighting with certain rare sub-model matrices was fixed.