Kscan2pdf project is a simple GUI interface for KDE / Kommander to quickly and easily scan multiple pages.
Though this started as a simple app to speed up some work related tasks for me, I've decided to throw it out there for the benefit of all who might need it. This is the first release of what will most likely be a work in progress. With new options and features still to be determined. Please let me know about any successes/failures with other hardware/software versions, as well as any suggestions for future versions.
· scanimage (part of the SANE packages, tested against version 1.0.17)
· convert (part of ImageMagick packages, tested against version 6.2.4)
· ps2pdf13 (part of GhostScript packages, tested against version 8.15.2)
· Scanner w/ ADF supported by SANE.
· $kmdr-executer Kscan2pdf-v0.1.kmdr
What's New in This Release:
· Changed scanimage batch count to start at 10 so documents over 9 pages won't be created out of order.