Kipi (KDE Image Plugin Interface) is an effort to develop a common plugin structure for Digikam, KimDaBa, Showimg and Gwenview.
Kipi's aim is to share image plugins among graphic applications. Kipi is based on the old digiKam plugins implementation and is maintened by digiKam team.
Kipi is based on the old digiKam plugins (0.6.x series) implementation.
Here are some key features of "Kipi":
· GalleryExport: Interface for export images collections to remote Gallery web server.
· RawConverter: A raw image converter for digital cameras.
· SlideShow: Slideshow with effects ripped out from kslideshow and 3D effects using OpenGL.
· MpegEncoder: Create an MPEG slideshow from your images.
· ImagesGallery: An HTML gallery generator.
· PrintWizard: A wizard to print images in various format.
· JpegLossLess: Batch process your JPEG images without losing meta information
· and compression.
· CdArchiving: Archive your albums on CD or DVD using K3b.
· ScanImages: Scanner management using Kooka.
· ScreenshotImages: Snap screen based on KSnapshot and adapted to Kipi.
· Calendar: A plugin to create calendars.
· SendImages: A plugin to send images by email, allowing resizing and
· recompressing before sending.
· RenameImages: Batch image renamer.
· ConvertImages: Batch image converter.
· BorderImages: Add border to your images in batch.
· FilterImages: Batch image enhancer using digital filters.
· ColorImages: Batch image color enhancer.
· EffectImages: Batch image transformation effects.
· ResizeImages: Batch image resizer.
· RecompressImages: Batch image recompressor.
· FindDuplicateImages: Find duplicate images in albums.
· WallPaper: Set your image as wallpaper.
· TimeAdjust: Adjust image file time and date.
· KameraKlient: digiKam 0.6.2 Gphoto2 interface ported as a Kipi plugin (disable to digiKam 0.7.x series).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 001 ==> 261275 : General : [PATCH] kipi-plugins 1.6.0 fails to build (final).
· 002 ==> 253257 : SmugExport : Program uploads only part of file or smaller version of file and match error occurs.
· 003 ==> 257514 : PrintImages : Scaling of Pictures for print.
· 004 ==> 196855 : GPSSync : Remember last postition, remember last view mode, cache the last view.
· 005 ==> 262125 : DngConverter : DNG Conversion can't be inverted. Embedded file is corrupted.
· 006 ==> 245956 : PicasaWeb : Upload video from Digikam to Picasa.
· 007 ==> 262642 : AdvancedSlideshow : Better looking of "captions" during slideshow [patch].
· 008 ==> 263545 : PicasaWeb : Crashed, when trying to import photo from picasaweb.