Kim (Kde Image Menu) 0.9.5
Kim is a kde service menu which allows to resize, convert, rotate your images without to use a graphical application like Gimp.
Discover now the simplicity of the use of Kim !
Here are some key features of "Kim":
Compress and resize
· Compress to 70%, 80%, 90% or other,
· Resize to 300x225, 600x450, 800x600, 1024x768, 1200x900 px or other,
· Resize and compress for the web.
Convert and rotate
· Convert in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or other,
· Rotate images.
Treatment and publication
· Rename images,
· Convert in grayscale,
· Add a whith or black border,
· Watermarck images,
· Send by mail resized images
What's New in This Release:
· auto-rotate images from EXIF informations.