A Graphviz dot graph file viewer for KDE.
I used, in this program, code from the profiling tool kcachegrind (http://kcachegrind.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/show.cgi/KcacheGrindIndex).
The tool is not finished but works pretty well for not huge graphs (< 1000 nodes).
Kgraphviewer is using the boost/spirit library for graphs parsing. To avoid external dependencies, these Boost parts have been integrated in Kgraphviewer.
- loading of several graphs in tabs;
- saving of the recent files list;
- manual reload of files;
- display of a bird-eye view of the graph;
- moving of the graph by dragging;
- simple graph printing (no resizing nor cutting in pages);
- closing of the tabs;
- loading of nearly all graphviz example graphs;
- nodes and edges colors and all node shapes are supported
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- dotgraphview is now a good citizen for libraries: it has a d-pointer
- fewer include files are installed
- default background color is initialized as needed in the settings dialog