Kabeja is a Java library for parsing, processing and converting Autodesk's DXF format.
The processing system allows you to process, filter (e.g. XSLT) and convert DXF drafts to different output formats (SVG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, XML).
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· New central processing GUI
· added Spline and MLine support
· Support for switch between paperspace and modelspace view
· Added JS-Scripting and ScriptShell
· Enhanced SVGViewer (integrated tools from dxf2calc project. Thanks to Lars B. Jensen)
· Move SVG generation out from core
· Add base maven pom file (Thanks to M. Rohrmoser from JCurl.org project)
· and at least bugfixes