KSplasher 2.0 Beta 1
KSplasher is a KDE Moodin engine splash screen editor and creator.
Create your own Splash Screens or edit existing ones.
OK, it lacks a lot of features (like a decent GUI) but will be implemented soon.
By now, you can move icons and labels, align, save screenshot for use as preview, and save changes in theme.rc file.
Made with Python and PyGame.
What's New in This Release:
· A new UI was written in PyQt4, which changes the dependency of KSplasher to python-qt4.
· A new install/uninstall bash script was added, based on the install script for QNokiacomander.
· A "create new" wizard was added for new themes.
· You can change the background on-the-fly.
· You can test your themes directly from KSplasher (before installing them).
· You can save a theme as a .tar.gz file or a directory for further modification.