KPDF project is a pdf viewer based on xpdf for KDE.
Being targeted to home users it has some very unique features to enhance your reading pleasure in addition of doing everything you can expect from it.
There are three differents ways of searching in KPDF:
· Find Dialog: The find dialog is the more standard way of doing searchs
· Thumbnail filter: If you write some text on the text box above the thumbnails list, you'll get the thumbnails of the oages that have that text inside
· Type-ahead find: Type '/' and start typing the text you want to search, kpdf will do a incremental search on it.
More features highlights are coming.. stay tuned.
What's New in This Release:
· Put fonts used by the document on the properties dialog
· Partial implementation of links with viewport
· Support for images with alpha channel
· Google-like search on thumbnails
· Use kde wallet for passwords storage
· Cursor wrapping over screen for continous scrolling
· Shortcut for toggling the left panel
· Save zoom setting on exit
· Various performance improvements and bugfixes
· Fixed 1 (maybe 2) crashes