A Vector Graphics Application for LaTeX Users
- Construct shapes using lines, moves and cubic Bézier segments
- Edit shapes by changing the defining control points
- Incorporate text and bitmap images (for annotation and background effects)
- Extract the parameters for TeX's parshape command and for shapepar (defined in Donald Arseneau's shapepar package)
- Construct frames for use with the flowfram package (See poster example and newspaper example.)
- Pictures can be saved in Jpgfdraw's native jdr (binary) or ajr (ascii) file formats or exported as...
- pgfpicture environments for use in LaTeX documents (with Till Tantau's pgf package)
- a LaTeX2e package based on the flowfram package.
- a PNG raster graphics image
- a scalable vector graphics (svg) image (as from version 0.18b of Jpgfdraw.)
- an encapsulated postscript file (as from version 0.32b)
- As from version 0.3b, users who are unable to or have difficulty using a mouse, can now construct and edit images via the keyboard.