Jahshaka is a realtime 3D editing and effects software.
In addition to a variety of improvements we have built a core architecture that can take us into the future and that we can easily build on from here on out to deliver much faster turnaround on major improvements. It will also make it much easier for open source developers out there to join the team and help to move us forward!
- powerful media desktop with anhanced ui support
- powerful non-linear editor (linux only to start)
- fully revamped animation with real time 2d and 3d gpu effects
- fully revamped effects modules with initial node based compositing
- powerful 3d model support
- integrated gpu accelerated keyer
- revamped gpu color corrector
- web based asset browsing
- video paint
- XML project files
- private file sharing over the internet
- rpm lsb installers
- totally new, developer friendly code-base architecture!
- uses the Visual Media 'openlibraries' for plugin based expandability of all 3d, gpu, shader, audio and media file formats