JPEG Disk Optimizer is a command-line tool
Resizing, Thumbnailing and Indexing
JPEG Disk Optimizer supports resizing and the ability to generate thumbnails and an HTML index file automatically (Windows only).
Remove spots, dead pixels and noise
JPEG Disk Optimizer version 2.6 adds powerful image enhancement facilities. The -c switch allows you to remove spots (or dead pixels) and gaussian noise from the image.
Advanced use of the Clean Image tool
You can use the -ca switch to achieve powerful cleaning effects. Usually it is best to experiment with settings for each image.
Here are some key features of "JPEG Disk Optimizer":
· Command driven, so can be easily called from other programs or scripting languages
· Uses MagiCompress technology to optimize all the images on a disk or directory with a simple command.
· Digimarc invisible watermarking
· Visible watermarking
· Up to 2x more compression than a standard JPEG
· Speed up web pages and save disk space
· Save $100,000s in bandwidth charges and storage costs
· Reduce server load
· Makes 100% compatible JPEGs
· Resize images
· GIF, PNG, TIF read and write
· Automatically create thumbnails and HTML index files
· Unix versions available