JCCad is a project to develop a Free 2D/3D CAD program that can be used to create technical drawings.
One of the main goals of this project is to include a plugin system to allow usuaries to make new commands. In this way it will be easy to use the program for any particular task.
JCCad provides too a easy interface with command line.
Here are some key features of "JCCad":
· 3D enviroment based in openGL.
· Sample glade based interface.
· Support for many types of entities: lines, circunferences, splines...
· Easy way to create new commands
· Selection and many modification tools (translation,rotation,copy...)
· Blocks support
· Command line with multiple input modes.
· Snap points support (End points,intersection ...).