An on-demand screen capture server
Itaka is an on-demand screen capture server for Windows, Mac Os X and Linux. It is developed in Python, PyGTK and the Twisted Framework. It prominently features a polished easy to use interface, with a robust backend server.
- Acts as an on-demand server (requests to your computer by a user's web browser display an image of your screen to the user)
- Notification for the client, on the desktop and with style using Libnotify.
- Very polished GUI drawing elements from Mac OS X. Sample
- Multiple platform support (currently Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and any other plattform with Python/Twisted/GTK support)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a fatal bug with Python 2.6/PyGTK 2.14
- Fixed an issue with the right images showing up in notifications
- Fixed an fatal issue with starting Itaka from unexistant directories
- Fixed a bug where screenshot files would be saved under the wrong extension/path and not erased after quitting