ImageStone is a powerful C++ library for image manipulation. It is written in pure C++ and is easily to portable. Its features include load/save (supports BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, ICO, TGA, PCX, PSD...), display, histogram, undo/redo, and image transformation with over 100 predefined effects.
It's extremely easy, all you need to do is add #include "ImageStone.h" at the beginning of your source code. If you are using ImageStone in a MFC project, just add this include line at the end of StdAfx.h file.
What's New in This Release:
· Add FCPixelFillGradientFrame.
· Add FCPixelLensFlare / FCPixelTileReflection / FCPixelSoftGlow effect.
· Modify example.
· Improve FCObjImage::AlphaBlend.
· Modify FCPixelBlinds.
· Modify brightness/contrast/hue/saturation/emboss.
· Rewrite gauss blur processor.
· Remove FCPixelDeinterlace.
· Remove FCPixelAddRandomNoise.
· Remove FCPixelFill3DSolidFrame.
· Remove FCImageHandleFactory_IJL15 and FCImageHandle_IPicture.