Image Viewer - Bobbing 1.0
View all the images in any folder.
How to use:
- Click "Start" to install Image Viewer. More...
- Click "Load Images..." (or drag-and-drop a folder) to see previews.
- Click a preview to see a larger image.
- Image Viewer looks into sub-folders, too.
- Image Viewer even shows images that are inside zip files!
- Loading preview images is done in the "background", so you can start viewing right away.
- The "Load Images..." dialog remembers your previous folder from last time.
- Image Viewer is actually just a simple GUI wrapped around the preview-list component from Scrapbook!
- Note: Image Viewer will need your permission to read the image files on your disk.