Image Commander is a simple program for bulk picture processing. It has two panel file manager.
User can select, and accept or not, operation for processing. It is possible to save on disk information about all accepted operations.
On every configuration of operation user can view a result picture.
At last after key F5 (processing) all files selected on current panel will be processed with all selected and accepted operations.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New dialog was added - user has capability of spying progress of processing of image. Capability of interrupt of processing exists presently. This dialog additionally enable users to change names of processed images.
· It is possible to use tags in this purpose: % f original name of image will be inserted into tag, and %xd, where d is number (increased for each next image), and x is width of numbered field (e.g. ] ). If number is shorter than assigned field, the left side is fulfilled by zeros.
· User can define numbering of photos from specific number.
· Several corrections has been made to speed up the program.
· Flags has been changed in file of project for better fitting him to ImageMagick.