Convert HTML to BMP, PNG, JPG and JPEG on Linux
Html2image linux now solves this problem. It is a standalone tool package that can generate raster image from html content. The HTML page can be on a remote server or local file disk. html2image can convert them into images on the fly.
Html2image can convert HTML to BMP, convert HTML to PNG and convert HTML to JPG. The URL and image file name can be specified on command-line paramters, which is useful for batch processing a lot of HTML files. You can also call the command-line program from your favourite programming languages like php or C++ in order to add HTML to image functionality to your server applications.
You can also control the compression quality of the jpeg image by specifying the quality parameters on command-line.
html2image URL ImageFile [-h] [-t timeout]
-h print this help and exit
-t timeout set time out value in milliseconds
-d delay time set time to delay for capture in milliseconds
-W width browser window width
-H height browser window height
-Q quality set jpeg quality 1-100
-x margin x right margin, default is 0
-y margin y bottom margin, default is 0
- Support 64bit linux now
- Convert HTML to BMP, PNG, JPG and JPEG on Linux
- Support command-line parameters
- Support JPEG compression quality control
- Support saving the whole HTML page to image without scrollbars
- Support batch convert a lot of URL to images
- Provide a mini webserver to use html2image in PHP
- Support HTTPS and HTTP URL
- Support delay capture
- Note, if you are looking for a HTML to image (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, GIF, JPG and PNG) component on Windows platform, please try our award-winning html snapshot
- ActiveX, which easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, PHP, Python.
- Support Red Hat Fedora 5, Novell SuSE Linux 10.0, Red Hat Fedora 4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- Support Xvfb and do HTML to image in memory
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!