GraphicsMagick is an open source robust collection of tools and libraries which support reading, writing, and manipulating an image in over 88 major formats including popular formats like TIFF, JPEG-2000, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, JPEG, SVG, and GIF.
GraphicsMagick can be used to rotate, resize, sharpen, add special effects to an image, color reduce, etc.
Here are some key features of "GraphicsMagick":
· Convert an image from one format to another (e.g. TIFF to JPEG)
· Resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an image
· Create a montage of image thumbnails
· Create a transparent image suitable for use on the Web
· Turn a group of images into a GIF animation sequence
· Create a composite image by combining several separate images
· Draw shapes or text on an image
· Decorate an image with a border or frame
· Describe the format and characteristics of an image
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix format string compilation warnings. Remove MS-DOS line terminations.
· Module loading is now only supported by the modules build and not just because shared libraries are enabled. This means that libltdl is only depended upon by the modules build. Sometime in the future, libltdl will no longer be bundled in the GraphicsMagick source tree.