A graphical editor designed for pressure-sensitive input devices.
Gogh is a bitmap graphical editor implemented in Python.
Gogh allows multi-layered images and multiple undo-redo of any action that affects the image.
- Support for pressure sensitive devices - brush width and opacity may vary with pressure.
- Eraser input tool works as eraser
- Multiple layers with adjustable opacity
- Image resize (trim/append, no scaling yet)
- Almost every action is undoable - even resizing the image and deleting layers
- Images can be saved in Gogh format, or converted to PNG and JPEG formats
- Color picker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now using numpy instead of Numeric;