Glips Graffiti SVG Editor 1.5
Glips Graffiti SVG Editor is a cross-platform SVG graphics editor.
Here are some key features of "Glips Graffiti SVG Editor":
· Shape tools : rectangles, circles, ellipses, lines, polygons, polylines ;
· Path tools : Bezier curves, conversion to a path, union, subtraction, intersection ;
· Group editing ;
· Basic text support ;
· Images import ;
· Transformations : translate, resize, rotate, skew ;
· Property manager ;
· Resource manager : gradient, patterns, markers ;
· Drag and drop support for colors and resources ;
· Export to png, jpg and tiff formats ;
· Print ;
· DOM viewer ;
· Memory monitor.
· Java VM 1.4.2 or higher.
The GLIPS Graffiti editor is a part of the GLIPS Project that aims to be a PLC cross-platform development environment created and maintained by ITRIS.
What's New in This Release:
· Many improvements and SCADA features were added.
· Two applications can be found in the distribution: the GLIPS Graffiti application with SCADA support, and one without SCADA support.
· Values of external variables updated through sockets, for example, can modify SVG drawings dynamically.