Giv project is an image and vector overlay viewer.
Here are some key features of "Giv":
· Based on the gtk_image_viewer widget and can thus deal with huge images at large zoom ins.
· Defines a simple ascii-based format for drawing vector overlays on top of the image. Great for Vision application.
· The display of datasets are highly customizable including line widths, marks, color names according to x11 database, hierarchical paths.
· Easily deals with vector sets of several million vectors.
· User defined popups when the mouse hovers over a dataset.
· A tree based dataset viewer for turning on and off the display of part of the vector data.
· GTK+ >= 2.2.x
· gtk_image_viewer widget
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a minor bugfix release which fixes a bug in the display of binary tiff images.
· It is also the first release to provide a 64-bit Windows binary installer.