A free and easy to use GIF Animator tool, written in Java
In order to create an animated GIF, just follow these five simple steps:
1. Load the image files, the animation will consist of. Multiple files can be selected in the file dialog by holding SHIFT or CTRL while clicking.
2. Two windows will pop up in the workspace. Make adjustments, concerning frame order, display time, dispose method and geometry.
3. Optionally preview the animation by hitting the play button.
4. Optionally fine tune the export settings.
5. Record the frame sequence into the final animation. Depending on image size and desired quality, exporting may take some time. A notification will be shown in the status field, once finished.
- Written in Java, runs on Linux, Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
- Free to use, no licensing costs. Ideal for making animations to be used on your homepage.
- No installation required. Just put the jar file on your Desktop (or any place else) and start it. GiftedMotion will not bury itself into your operation system.
- Able to create animated GIFs from the following input image types: PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF.
- Easy to adjust size of the resulting animation.
- Easy to adjust position of images within frames.
- Animation preview.
- Full control over all aspects of the animated GIF.
- Best dithering results, if working with images of more than 256 colors.
- Able to edit existing GIF animations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.21
- Added polish translation